Office Space Services in Irvine, CA
Our company provides clients with a full selection of commercial real estate services. Our team of tenant representatives will work to identify properties and negotiate on your behalf, free of charge. The difference between our firm and going directly to a landlord or listing broker is that we have access to the entire market inventory (1100+ properties) and know the common pitfalls to avoid when signing a commercial lease.
Our Services During the Leasing Process:
1. Scour the market to find prospective locations that meet your business needs
2. Schedule tours and help identify the best possible space
3. Advocate client interests during negotiating process
4. Assist with re-negotiating an existing lease to take advantage of market changes
Finding the Right Space
We have access to a large property database and can perform micro-targeted searches based on very specific requirements including:
* Size of space required
* Price range
* Location (City, street, neighborhood, business park)
* Class of space
* # of private offices
* Conference, kitchen and reception requirements
Call our office today at (949) 436-7757 or contact us online at our contact page.
Do you already have a commercial office or retail space picked out and prefer to deal with the landlord or listing agent on your own? If so you might consider hiring us to coach and consult you throughout the process. We have helped over 300 companies negotiate favorable lease transactions. If you recognize the value of having a personal lease coach readily available to answer all your questions and guide you throughout the entire process then this is for you. We offer a few different lease consulting packages to fit your needs.
Lease Coaching & Consulting
During regular business hours you may call or email us with any questions or guidance. We will be your personal coach through your entire lease process and give you one-on-one consultation. Prior to beginning your search and during the entire negotiations we are there for you until your commercial lease is signed.
Whether you are leasing space for the first time, leasing new space (relocating) or need help negotiating a commercial lease renewal our coaching will ensure you avoid mistakes while maximizing your ability to get the lowest lease rates and best terms possible.
- Review your existing lease
- Help you draft letters of intent (LOI’s) or RFP’s
- Review all lease proposals
- Review the lease contract
- Discuss options and strategies on what to say and how you should respond to landlords
- Level the playing field by equipping you with the knowledge and resources so you can confidently negotiate with landlords and commercial listing agents.
In many cases we have read and reviewed more commercial lease agreements than lawyers. By hiring us as your lease coach you avoid making unnecessary mistakes and have peace of mind knowing that you’re be equipped with the tools, knowledge and resources to ensure you make all the right moves.
Would you rather that we handled all the negotiations for you? Whether you are leasing space for the first time, leasing new space (relocating), or need help negotiating a lease renewal we can represent your best interests and do all the talking to the landlord and listing agents. You can be partially or completely engaged throughout the entire process while reaping the benefits of our skills and experience. (This includes package one services also).
Commercial Lease Contract Review
Would you like us to review the commercial lease contract and give you advice and suggestions on how to respond to the landlord BEFORE you sign it? We will do a complete lease inspection and review and provide you a written report as well as a one hour consultation.
Irivne Tenant Representation – We will assist you to find and to lease the perfect commercial office space in Irvine, CA. Whether you need retail, office, or warehouse space, we can help you to save money and time, and to limit your risks and liabilities. Irvine office lease focus on assisting tenants in finding appropriate available commercial space, as well as assisting them with research and analyzing their best options. We also assist with negotiating their leases as well as their renewals.
Who can benefit from Tenant Representation? Any individual who want to buy or lease an office, industrial, or retail space, and would like to benefit from having an Irvine commercial real estate representative.
- Startups that need to rent space for their business
- Companies that want to expand their current lease
- Companies that require assistance with negotiations on their commercial lease renewal
- Companies that lack the time and resources to secure space on their own, or cannot go through a proper lease process to ensure that they are given the best deal possible.
- Companies that require assistance with buying commercial real estate
Irvine Tenant Representative
We can assist you in finding the perfect Orange County office space for your unique needs. To find space now contact us
During the complete leasing process we will assist you and act as your very own team of real estate experts; from site selection, to lease negotiations, and all the way to occupancy. We will successfully identify and secure the perfect location for your business and aim to reduce your overall expenses so that we can help you to boost profits. Our services might be free of charge to you, but their value speaks for itself. We will help you to reduce your liabilities and risks and this will allow you to spend your energy on your own business. By choosing Synergy Real Estate Group, you know that your business and your interests are well taken care of and that the best terms are negotiated for you.
You do not have to pay anything to use our services. We divide the commission to the listing agent; so why can’t we put some of these funds towards helping you? We serve as your own personal realtors but we do not charge you for this. Leasing a commercial space for your business is one of the most expensive business decisions that you will have to make, so our expertise can help you in making sure that you have chosen the best possible option.
Need to Sublease your office?
Due to changes in your business, it might become necessary to sublease available space to tenants. You can also resort to a lease assignment, or a lease buy-out.
Lease dispositions might become a bit complicated as there are often multiple negotiations between the landlord, the tenant, and the subtenant. In order to achieve the best outcome, you need to completely understand the whole process and benefit from expert advice from professionals.
Synergy Real Estate Group can assist you with these complicated negotiations and we have the necessary experience to offer you a solution that best fits your needs.
What we will do to help Sublease your Irvine Space:
- Thoroughly review your current lease contract, focusing on the approval terms and processes.
- Analyze current available space in the same building or surrounding areas
- We will create a marketing brochure that will contain all the important information such as the rates and floor plans, to present to prospective customers.
- We will send out weekly emails to more than 500 commercial brokers and inform them of your available Irvine Office Lease.
- List your sublease with main commercial real estate data bases.
- Contact the highest producing brokerage firms telephonically to help market your space.
- Solicit your available space to every suitable company in the same building.
- We will negotiate the best possible rate for your sublease rate
- Prepare and draft the required documentation for all transactions and ensure that all the various terms and conditions have been listed and will be met by all parties.
Our specialized process is aimed at generating a substantial interest, with the ultimate goal of providing you with the perfect subtenant who is qualified and approved.